Are customer reviews important in deciding on your roofing contractor?
Reviews from actual roofing customers are invaluable to shoppers today, as well as to the business, as a tool enhance the buying experience for future shoppers. Unfortunately, bad reviews of a business are sometimes written by non-customers or jealous competitors. Good reviews reveal the interaction and communication with the business, the sale and construction process and the resulting final product. Reviews from verified customers are the most meaningful and reliable, i.e. GAF Customer Reviews or Owens Corning Guild Quality Reviews, or BBB reviews. Always consider how long a company has been reviewed. Although many people use Google Reviews, they are often the most abused by non-customers and businesses ‘buying’ reviews.
As a consumer
- Consider the reviews you leave and how they can impact a business
- Read reviews with an open mind
- Pay attention to negative reviews
- Take positive reviews for what they are (marketing)
- Be aware that the system is messed up
- Learn more about the way review sites exploit negative ratings